5 Electrical Upgrades For FallFall is the perfect time to spruce up you home and make it more comfortable and inviting for the cold, dark days ahead. From lighting to safety and convenience, Clover has a full range of electrical upgrades to get your home ready for fall.
1. Landscape and Security Lighting
As fall arrives and the days get shorter landscape lighting and motion detection lighting not only makes your home look more inviting, it increases security and safety by illuminating entryways and walkways. Add lights to illuminate driveways, paths, and other other traffic areas. Lights with motion detectors are perfect for adding security to entryways.
2. Ceiling Fans Ceiling fans not only help keep your home cool in the summer, they can help your home feel warmer in the winter by circulating warm air from the ceiling down into the living space. Ceiling fans with light kits are a great way to provide general lighting to an entire room. For your convenience, many ceiling fans have remote controls and timers.
3. New Outlets If you're using extension cords more often, or your outlets are more than 20 years old, it may be time for an upgrade. When installing new outlets or upgrading your current outlets, consider the new safety and convenience features like built-in child proof covers and GFCI's (ground fault circuit interrupters) to prevent electrical shock.
4. Motorized & Remote Controlled Blinds If your home has lots of large windows, hard to reach windows or skylights, remote controlled motorized blinds can offer convenience while increasing privacy and energy savings. Controlled from a wall switch or a smart phone app, many automated window coverings have light sensors to control when the blinds open and close.
5. Dimmer Switches Dimmer switches offer complete control over lighting to reduce eye fatigue, save electricity and create the right ambiance for your home. Choose from dials and sliders in a wide range of styles to complement your home's decor.
For all your home electrical upgrade needs, call the pros at Clover Electric.