Cleveland Area
Electricians
Clover Electric - Cleveland Electricians
Call Today
Call Today

Moving?  We’ll Complete Your Electrical Punch List

You’re selling your home and starting off on a new adventure.  Everything is ready to go, you thought...

Electrical Punch ListIn 2016 the National Association of Realtors reported that 23% or property sales fell through due to home inspection issues.  14% fell through because of appraisal issues. That’s a total of 37 percent sales failing because of repair issues that the seller could have addressed prior to listing the property.

Here are a few items we see all the time:
  • Outlets wired with reversed polarity or not properly grounded
  • An over-sized breaker installed in the breaker box
  • The natural gas line doesn’t have proper grounding to home electrical system
  • Exterior outlets might not be GFCI protected, or have the correct weather-proof cover
When it comes to your electrical system, you need to make sure everything is operational and up to code before selling.  
In many cases, you may have no idea there was a problem with your electrical system.   But, after the inspection, you’ve got a list a mile long that needs to be addressed before you can sell your home.

Now what do you do?

For electrical problems prior to a sale of a home you need to call Clover Electric.  We’ll send a highly skilled electrician to your home and check off your entire electrical punch list in one visit.  

We’ll review your punch list and confirm the items on that list really need to be repaired.   We’ll discover the root of the problems and make all of the necessary corrections to get your electrical system back in perfect condition.   We’ll also offer you options on your repair to meet your budget and timeline.

When Clover Electric completes your punch list repairs, you’re guaranteed to pass inspection!

Cleveland Electrical Services

Clover Electric is known for professionalism, performance and integrity. Make your home a safer and more pleasant place to live with electrical systems you can rely upon. Some of our services include:

  • Commercial Tenant Improvements
  • Code Compliance
  • Inspection Report Corrections

In And Around The Home

 
  • Electrical Service and Repair
  • Add New Outlets/Switches
  • Ceiling Fans
  • Bath Fan/Heat Light Combination
  • Heated Towel Bar
  • Recessed Lighting
  • Fixture Hanging
  • New Dryer Hook-Ups
  • New Spa/Pool Hook-Ups and Lighting
  • Data/Communications Setup
  • Cable Hook-Ups
  • Lighting
  • Lighting Controllers
  • Programmable Lighting
  • Motion Sensor Lighting
  • Dimmer Switches
  • Exhaust Fans
  • G.F.C.I. Outlet Installations
  • Re-wiring
  • Service Upgrades
  • Old Panel Replacements
  • New Circuits
  • Dedicated Computer Circuits
  • House Grounding
  • Whole House Surge Protection
  • Transformers
  • 220V-240V Upgrades
  • Whole House Back Up Generators
  • Breakers & Fuses
  • Meter Boxes
  • Panel Repairs and Upgrades
  • Equipment Installations
  • Security Lighting
  • Dawn to Dusk Lighting
  • Smoke Detectors
  • Heat Detectors
  • Carbon Monoxide Detectors
  • Surge Protectors
  • Low Voltage Lighting Systems
  • Motorized Shades
  • Under Cabinet Lighting
  • Yard Lighting
       Solon Chamber of Commerce    Chagrin Falls Chamber of Commerce