Cleveland Electricians Who Deliver on Our PromisesCleveland Electrical Contractor Services
Our philosophy is that success comes from serving others.
Through hard work, the dedication of a highly skilled team of certified electricians, and a proven track record of quality service, Clover Electric has created one of the most respected electrical service companies in the region. Whether you need us to perform electrical inspections in your current or new home, are looking for an electrician to install wiring or lighting, or you need a Cleveland area electrician to help with outdoor electrical issues, Clover Electric is the contractor for you! Serving Cleveland plus Chardon, Cuyahoga Falls, Garfield Heights, and more Metro Area cities.
Clover Electric promises to:
- Return your phone calls promptly with friendly, courteous customer service representatives
- Show up at the time you requested
- Have a skilled and knowledgeable electrical technician work in your home
- Wear shoe covers and use work mats to protect your home
- Give you a clear and accurate assessment of the electrical service or upgrade
- Provide upfront pricing on our electrical services so you know in advance how much the service will cost
- Completely and thoroughly clean the work area
- Present you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all electrical repairs and installation
Our Mission StatementAt Clover Electric, our mission statement provides a focus for our company, and it is the basis for how we do business. It guides the decisions we make, from the largest decisions of management to the smallest decisions regarding attention to detail when working with a client. It is of vital importance that all employees of Clover Electric know and incorporate this mission into their daily actions at work. We feel strongly that, if we are guided by this mission, each of us, as members of this company, as well as Clover Electric, as a whole, will be exceptional!
Our mission statement is:
“Clover Electric is all about a positive experience for employees and customers. We achieve this through constant training and education.”
Regular Business Hours
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Your Privacy Is Important To UsThe information you provide to us when contacting us about service is held in the strictest of confidence.
We only use your information to let you know about additional services, information, and products that we feel may be of interest to you. We do not share information with outside parties.
If you have any questions or would like to opt-out of future mailings, send us an email, or call our office at 440-543-1153.