Coronavirus (Covid-19) StatementUPDATED 3/23/2020: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced a stay-at-home order across the state. This means only essential businesses are permitted to stay open.
According to the order, Clover Electric is considered an essential business and will remain open to care for your electrical needs.
To Our Valued Customers,
Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to personally share an update on our efforts at Clover Electric during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
There is no higher priority to Clover Electric than the safety of our customers and employees.
If you have scheduled an appointment or are planning to do so, we want you to know that together we are doing everything possible to make your Clover Electric visit safe from Coronavirus.
Our leadership team has developed a system of rigid protocols all designed to secure the safety of our customers and our employees, including these key items:
Starting immediately and for the foreseeable future:
- Our techs will be completely mobilized. This means each truck will go home with their respective tech. Entering our main office facility will be limited. This will minimize the contact of our employees and help reduce spreading of the virus.
- All meetings and interviews will be conducted online or via telephone.
- We are providing sanitizing wipes for our office staff and service trucks.
- Our techs have been educated and are committed to washing their hands with hot, soapy water for 20 seconds as often as possible. In addition, hand sanitizer will be used.
- We are stocking gloves, masks, single use shoe covers and hand sanitizer on all of our trucks.
Please know we remain committed to you and to all the people we serve in the Cleveland area. Our employees live and work in the community; we are your neighbors. There will be some challenges as we make these changes, but we are committed to serving your electrical needs.
We are focused on delivering the electrical services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of our customers and our electricians.
We know that many of you have scheduled projects and repairs with us. If you have any concerns, simply call us to learn more about how we will help make your experience with Clover Electric safe for everyone.
Thank you for your trust in Clover Electric. We look forward to seeing you soon.