Cleveland Ohio Electrician Jobs
Clover Electric has served the Greater Cleveland Area for over 30 years. We provide residential electrical installation and repair with utmost quality and commitment to our customers. We pride ourselves on building trust with our customers and provide them with professional and certified technicians.
What Is It Like Working For Clover Electric? Hear From Our Team!
Clover Electric is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply by clicking on one of our open positions below.
We believe that in order to be the best – we can only hire the best. That's why our ultimate goal is to attract the right talent that want to push for their personal best through training, and support from our management team.
Each team member embraces the challenges that the our industry brings to the job, and we strive to always provide continuous improvement opportunities, encouragement and a teamwork environment. We offer various career, and advancement opportunities for experienced electrical professionals.
For us it’s not just about hiring another person to do the job – but building leaders with skills that are vital to our continued growth and success.
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions.
Call Taker - Customer Service Representative
Clover Electric Inc. seeks an employee for our expanding office. The skills needed for this position includes but are not limited to:
personal skills for telephones and teamwork, computer skills including Microsoft Office products and Quick Books and most importantly ability to adapt to a changing environment.
Electrical Technician & Electrician
The Electrical Technician provides general electrical repairs and services to customers. They also handle service calls to customers in their homes and utilize customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options.
- Troubleshoot, repair, service and install assigned jobs.
- Install electrical hardware such as junction boxes and circuit breaker units.
- Provide technical assistance to clients and perform/oversee field installations and repairs.
- Responsible for completing job estimates, develop customers, and maintain accounts.
- Draw simple wiring diagrams and be able to read other diagrams.
- Willing to pursue, develop, and participate in continuing education.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with customer.
- 2 years’ experience as residential electrical technician
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Willing to attend school for state certification if not already achieved (will be at our expense)
- Sales experience
- State Certification
Health insurance, company cell phone and iPad