Bathroom Fan Installation
Are You Looking for a New Bath Fan? Here Are 5 Items to Consider:
1. Bathroom Fan SizeThe size of the bath fan refers to the cubit feet of air it can move per minute of operation. A fan that’s too small won’t clean the room of humidity or odors. One that too big will be a big waste of energy. Clover Electric can help you choose the right fan for the size of your bathroom.
2. InstallationA properly installed bath fan will perform safety and efficiently. We’ll install it so the electrical connections are safe and the unit if properly insulated to avoid condensation from leaking in to the attic or crawl space.
3. Bathroom Fan FeaturesToday’s bath fans do more than just more the air out of your bathroom. Some cool new features include:
- Integrated lights
- Night lights
- Built-in heaters
- Humidity and motion sensors
- Timers to shut off when not needed
4. Noise LevelThe number one reason we hear why people don’t use a perfectly functioning bath fan is the noise level. To be honest, some of the big box bath fans sound like a jet taking off! We want your bath fan to quiet yet powerful enough to get the job done.
5. Level of EfficiencyEnergy Star rated bath fans are the perfect choice for homeowner’s who are looking to save money on their energy bills because they use about 70% less energy than other models. Low energy consumption bathroom fans are also expected to meet qualifications for low sound emissions, low wattage consumption, and powerful performance.
And you thought it was just a bath fan…
Call Clover Electric today for some great bath fan options.