USB Charging Outlets For Cleveland and Surrounding Communities
Providing Adapter-Free ChargingTired of the unsightly mess of adapters and cords on countertops, desktops or wherever you charge your electronic devices? We have the solution.
Have Clover Electric install a USB Charger-Tamper Resistant Receptacle in your home. These USB Chargers are designed to charge tablets, smart and mobile phones, gaming devices, e-readers, digital cameras and a host of other electronic devices.
InnovativeWith technology evolving daily, it’s important to choose a USB Charger that can keep pace. Leviton USB In-Wall Chargers installed by Clover Electric are engineered to incorporate the latest technology, including Type-C charging ports and Power Delivery.
PowerfulLeviton USB In-Wall Chargers deliver maximum power for faster charging. Plus, the USB In-Wall Chargers we install features a smart chip which recognizes and optimizes the charging requirements of the connected device. This ensures each device gets the power level it needs to charge fast and efficiently.
SafetyClover Electric trusts Leviton. Leviton has been at the forefront of developing electrical products with your safety in mind for over a century and USB In-Wall Chargers are no exception. Overcurrent protection helps protect the devices from receiving too much power which can damage them. An internal regulator prevents electronics from overheating. And, the USB outlets we install are Tamper-Resistant.
Key Feature of Our USB Chargers
- Smart chip recognizes and optimizes the charging requirements of individual devices including Apple, Samsung, Nexus, Pixel and more
- Type-C Port provides up to 59% faster charging power over competition using Lightning cable on Type-C Port with iPhone 7, iPad Mini 1, iPad Pro 9.7
- Combined total of 5.1 A charging capacity – Type-C Port can charge a maximum of 3 Amps and the Type A Port can charge a maximum of 2.4 Amps
- Two high-powered charging ports with 25+ watts of power
- Tamper-resistant power outlets
- Ability to read and provide the right amount of power to the USB ports