Professional Installation of Your Video DoorbellYour new video doorbell is a feature-packed little device! Having Clover Electric install it will assure you have access to all the features you want and need for your home.
Why have Clover Electric install your new video doorbell?
- You need to make sure your current doorbell wiring can deliver enough power to your video doorbell. If it doesn’t, new wiring may have to be added.
- You’ll need to find the circuit providing power to your doorbell and shut it off. This can be hard if nothing is labeled on your circuit panel box.
- Installing a video doorbell involves wiring of the doorbell and the chime. It also includes drilling new holes to mount the unit. It requires the right tools and expertise.
- Many units require the linking of the camera to your wireless Internet system through a smart phone or computer. This can sometimes be tricky.
- Video Doorbells
- Smart Light Switches
- Smart Dimmer Switches
- Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Smart Speakers
- Smart Thermostats
- Wireless Speaker Systems
- Smart Light Bulbs
- And More!